- We have exciting news! We are on the cusp of launching our new outpatient medical center. There are many, many, details and intricate parts that all need to come together for this to happen. Much has been accomplished, but we still have some hurdles to jump before we can open. Here are some specific ways you can pray:
- Give thanks for the big and small details that have already come together.
- We will be renting office-space in a brand new building. The owner has had some setbacks in completing final touches on the building. Please pray with us that the construction will be completed quickly and safely so that we might be able to move in soon.
- Pray for wisdom to select the right people as we hire several new employees who will work alongside Kitur and Michelle at the medical center.
- Before we can open our doors, we need to be licensed by the public health department to do so. We have had some great meetings with the health officer, but he cannot give final approval until the facility is set-up and goes through a final inspection. Please pray that we would not be delayed by any red-tape, but that the facility would meet approval and our license would be granted this month.
- We’ve recently shared on this blog about Ann, a young mother of four who needs open heart surgery. We are in the process of raising funds to help pay for her surgery (estimated cost is around $4,000). Please pray with us for the funds to be provided so that she can get the surgery in April. And of course pray for the surgery to be successful!
- Michelle has been teaching a basic health course at the ELI Training Center. The students have been a joy to work with and very receptive to the lessons. Give thanks for the success of this course and pray that the students will have a long-term, and wide-spread, impact from what they have learned.
- As always, every single day our entire team needs prayer for divine wisdom, strength, energy and renewed hope as we reach out to make a difference in the lives of East Africans.
Please feel free to let us know how we can be praying for you as well! We value each of our prayer and financial supporters and would love to pray with you over your needs and praises as well!