Happy New Year! We pray that as you begin 2015, that you are filled with the love, joy, and peace that come from our gracious heavenly father. Here are some ways that you can be praying for us this month:
- Give thanks with us for the success of our Christmas Outreaches in Turbo and Musembe. We were able to bless a youth soccer team with two new soccer balls. And of course the Christmas shoes outreach was a huge success with 150 children being blessed with a brand new pair of shoes for Christmas.
- The train-the-trainers health course was a great success with 45 students attending. They will return in the spring for a second training.
- Michelle will be teaching a health course for the Sustainable Agriculture and Development Students at the ELI Training Center in Kipkaren in the next few months. Please pray for the course to be beneficial to the students and for them to retain and apply what they learn.
- We have several patients currently needing treatment from specialists. It can be challenging to get access to the specialists and obtain necessary care. Please pray against any barriers that would prevent the patients from receiving the care they need.
- Give thanks with us for those who partnered financially with the ministry in 2014. Pray that God will raise up more donors to help meet new needs as we continue to grow and expand the work in 2015.
- We are hoping to launch a walk-in clinic here in Kenya soon. Pray for wisdom and direction as we look at potential rental sites and also expanding our staff to meet the needs that opening the clinic will bring.
- As always, every single day our entire team needs prayer for divine wisdom, strength, energy and renewed hope as we reach out to make a difference in the lives of East Africans.