Here are the latest prayer points for Hope Matters. Thanks for standing with us in prayer!
- Give thanks with us as we rejoice in God’s provision for a piece of property for Hope Matters. The three acres have been fully purchased with no balance-due!
- The next step is to begin developing the land. We will need to get things like electricity and a borehole for water before we can begin construction. Pray for God’s provision for development of the land.
- This month we have a few public health outreaches planned. A basic healthcare class will be taking place on May 12 and 13th. Pray that the students will come ready to learn and that we might have a positive physical and spiritual impact through the course.
- This month we have a volunteer with us for a week. Pray for Lexy as she serves alongside our team in Kenya.
- Pray for the rains to be steady and strong. We have been facing a shortage of rain which is greatly impacting many of the farmers in our area. The rains seem to have started this week, but we have had a few false-starts this season. So please pray for consistent rainfall so that crops can grow and empty bellies can be fed.
- We are praising God for bringing us through the technology challenges. Michelle is back to work on a dependable computer. Although internet continues to be a challenge we have found a place in Eldoret where a strong connection can be made when needed.
- If you follow international news, you may have seen Kenya making headlines recently. There is an ongoing struggle with a terror group making random attacks. Although we are very secure in the village and are many, many, miles from the hot spots, we would greatly appreciate your prayers for peace in Kenya and for wisdom for the authorities as they struggle to get ahead of the terrorists.