Here are the latest prayer points for September. Thank you for your ongoing prayers!
- Children in Kenya are going back to school right now. This is their final term for this school year. Pray for the many vulnerable children who have difficulty getting school fees to complete this year’s term. Prayer for Hope Matters as we prepare to partner with schools to help empower children to be healthier in rural Kenya.
- Join us in giving thanks for a recent donation of highly specialized wound care supplies. Pray for the patients who will be treated with these supplies. Pray that they might experience both spiritual and physical healing in their lives.
- This month we will be conducting another large-scale jigger outreach at a public school in the Turbo area. We are continuing our study looking at different treatment methods. Please pray for our team as it’s a large undertaking and will require daily presence to supervise soaking of many little feet.
- Pray for the Kiprop family. Pray that the Lord will knit us together as a family as he leads us, and that we might keep our eyes fixed on him above all else.
- Pray for us as we are working to build and establish relationships in the area where the Hope Matters land was purchased.
- Pray for the Hope Matters leadership team. Pray that each member of the team will have divine wisdom and will keep his or her eyes fixed on Christ and that it will be God who ultimately leads each and every step of this ministry.